What is it?
In Summer 2012, Disability Snowsport UK launched its Access for All Race League.
The Race League gives the opportunity to anyone, with or without a disability, to race (competitively or not) in the various indoor snow centres that Disability Snowsport UK operates in.
No prior experience of racing is required.
The races are open to everyone, from novices, experienced races and even up to members of the Paralympic / Olympic Teams.
How does it work?
1. Complete the entry form, and let us know what support you will need on race day. Be as specific as possible.
2. Send the entry form with the payment as instructed on the form
3. On race day, register as soon you arrive to collect your bib
4. Free-skiing is available before the race to allow you to warm up
5. Be at the start promptly as instructed on the day, and enjoy!
Make sure you let us know if you are bringing your own helper or if you need us to provide you with a helper or a guide.