You will be driven to the five Scottish resorts: Cairngorm, Nevis Range, Glencoe, Glenshee, the Lecht.
The order in which we will go round the resorts will be finalised in due course.
Timings will also be confirmed later.
This will be a long packed with fun, make sure you pack it with enough food and warm clothing.
The registration fee for the event is £20 (plus 2% charge if you pay with a credit card).
Every participant needs to complete the registration form and agree to the terms and conditions enclosed within the registration form.
Please email email@example.com to register, or phone 01479 861 272.
The registration includes all the lift passes necessary for the event.
The mininum sponsorship to raise is £100.
You can set up an online fundraising page or use our sponsorship form.
Terms and conditions
“I” / “my” / “me” stands for the participant taking part in the 5 Peaks Challenge, whose details are given in the registration form.
“DSUK” stands for Disability Snowsport UK.
1. I wish to take part in the 5 Peaks challenge on behalf of DSUK.
2. I agree to provide my own skiing or snowboarding equipment, as well as my own food and drinks.
3. I agree to not conduct myself in any way that might intimidate or endanger DSUK staff and volunteers, ski areas’ staff and volunteers as well as fellow participants.
4. I agree that DSUK shall not be liable for death, personal injury or loss or damage as a consequence of my participation in the 5 Peaks Challenge except with regard to personal injury which is caused by the DSUK’s negligence.
5. I understand that the registration fee is only refundable if the event has to be cancelled due to bad snow conditions.
6. DSUK is not liable for any expenses incurred such as travel and accommodation should the event be cancelled due to bad snow conditions.
7. The registration fee is not refundable under any other circumstances, whether due to my being unable or not wanting to participate, or otherwise.
8. I agree that the itinerary of the event is subject to change at any time depending on snow and weather conditions.
9. I agree to commit to raising at least £100 in sponsorship (in addition to the registration fee), which is to be sent in to DSUK no later than one month after the event.
10. I agree that my registration is not complete and confirmed until the payment of my registration fee is processed.
11. I understand that photographs and/or video footage may take place during the event. I understand that photographic and video might be used by DSUK for promotional purposes in its paper and online publications, website and other social media websites that DSUK uses.